I utilize insights and interventions from a variety of evidence-based practices to include but not limited to
- Emotionally focused therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Solution focused brief therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT by the Veteran's Administration)
- Person Centered Therapy
- Certified Dialectical Behavior Therapist (CDBT)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- ACT- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy informed clinical practice
Individuals, family, children, and couples counseling.
"We will work together to find the right approach for your personality and life style."
VITA THERAPY SERVICES, LLC
A Christ-centered worldview is the foundation for my counseling approach. I see each person having essential dignity and eternal value. I will work with you in a compassionate, judgment free, empathetic, and kind manner. We are in this adventure called “life” walking together into the future prepared for us. You are in charge of how much, or if at all, you want to incorporate your spiritual life in the psychotherapy process.
"My approach is Family Systems oriented"
San Diego Crisis Line: 1-888-724-7240
Phoenix Crisis: 602-222-9444
Crisis Text Line: 741741
About Your Therapist
My name is Mark Logid. I have over thirty-five years of pastoral counseling experience in the local congregation and as a military chaplain. I am licensed to provide psychotherapy in the State of California, LMFT89890, and Arizona, LMFT-15436, as a Marriage & Family Therapist. I have broad experience in a variety of clinical settings, dealing with, but not limited to trauma (PTSD), homelessness, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, divorce, military family stress, financial stress, self-esteem, severe mental illness, substance abuse, and challenges due to legal issues.